Saturday, June 14, 2008

Preparing to get there

So this trip is happenning in the midst of major rule changes by the airlines like check your bag for a fee and no more free water! Those are not my worries at the moment however because I'm heading to Bangkok, Thailand and there are no fees, right now, for checking bags on international flights AND I'm flying on United where the water, last I heard, is still free. But, I have to pack and get to the airport for that 6:30 a.m. flight knowing that despite the 12 hour time difference, more than 20 hours will "fly" by before I arrive at my destination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! I admire you, Ms. International Traveler! Can't wait to hear about your experience in Bangkok and view photos.

...20 hours on a plane? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hi, looking forward to hearing about your travels. What takes you to Thailand? ctjcom

Jennie Joy said...

I'm here teaching an intensive 7 day course - Child Growth and Development.